Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Coming Soon.

After months of hard work and dedication, we are finally almost done with our new issue.

Lady and Gentlemen, let us introduce to you Synapse.

This front cover is all thanks to our Head Designer, Yong Ming. Thanks given to all the house captains for finding time in their hectic schedule to come. Thanks also given to KJ for helping with photographing the portraits of all the house captains.
The contents shall remain silent and this is a teaser for everyone.

Synapse will be coming out soon and updates shall be on this blog.

Synapse,
Transmitting Signals Across IMU.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

remember... if you guys need any photo whatsoever (that I might have in my possession). Don't hesitate to ask. Most photos of mine is in my blog. Do keep me updated so that I can help.

Connecting You With IMU